Zanella is a 3 stars family-run Hotel located in the quiet and historical centre of Nago, a small village 1 km away from Torbole and Lake Garda.
Since 1885 the Hotel is involved in the Hospitality branch. The House has been refurbished throughout the years and in the early 2000s saw the last renovation. The familiarity is a very important feature in our tradition which allows to join the family and traditional atmosphere with current comforts.
The main services that the Hotel Zanella offers are:
- Rich breakfast buffet with homemade products and organic meals.
- Restaurant with daily menu, local products and handmade pasta
- Typical dinner, wines and cheeses tasting
- Open bar with inner courtyard and a small swimming pool
- Bike storage with a small workshop and cleaning services attached
- Electric bikes to rent
- Info point with outdoor activities
- Wifi in the whole building available and computer for common use
- Garage for cars and motorcycles
- Private beach right in front of Lake Garda with surf-board storage, restroom, laying/deck chairs
- Shuttle bus service from/to Torbole and also for excursions on foot or by bike.